Getting personal with Damian Clark
I was born in Pennsylvania in 1975. Life as a Marine brat was fun and full of new people and places. My imagination was always my greatest gift and weakness, hard to pay attention when your off saving the world. I enjoy a good story though, and had a lot of fun writing. I also enjoy great music of all types, a little song, a little dance and a lot of romance. If you’re not having fun, you are only alive. For more fun with the book visit http://damianjclark.weebly.com and enjoy the soundtrack. The music adds to the steamy scenes.
Please help me welcome Damian Clark to Roadie Notes………
1. How old were you when you first wrote your first story?
A: I started my first full story as a book in 2013, so I was 38
2. How many books have you written?
A: I am up to 4 done, 4 more in progress
3. Anything you won’t write about?
A: I don’t like writing an actual rape scene.
4. Tell me about you. Age (if you don’t mind answering), married, kids, do you have another job etc…
A: I am now 42, unofficially married, I have 2 kids of my own and 2 step kids, I drive a semi for a living, I enjoy roleplaying games, and my wife and I are a 24/7 BDSM couple.
5. What’s your favorite book you have written?
A: Shade of Dark Moon, book 1 Spirit Bound. It is the first, I feel more accomplished with it, and I believe it was a great start for that story and my writing career.
6. Who or what inspired you to write?
A: Roleplaying inspired me to write. My friends and I come up with some great story lines for our games, I felt it was time to stop playing them and start writing one.
7. What do you like to do for fun?
A: The afore-mentioned, plus about anything physical that gets my heart rate up, sports, swimming, hikes, and date night.
8. Any traditions you do when you finish a book?
A: Publish it
9. Where do you write? Quite or music?
A: I write on my laptop, I don’t have a designated place, just when I get time. I normally have music on when I write, but sometimes I like it quiet so I can talk to myself.
10. Anything you would change about your writing?
11. What is your dream? Famous writer?
A: I would love to be a best seller, and or have movies or shows made of my stories.
12. Where do you live?
A: Springfield Missouri
A: do kids count?
14. What’s your favorite thing about writing?
A: the release from reality, and the ideas I sometimes get writing, I try at home.
15. What is coming next for you?
A: I’m working on book 2 of a co-author project, book 2 of my Erotica series, Book 3 of Shade of Dark Moon, a new story called The Last Vampire’s Jewel, and still pounding away at two other stories.
You can connect with Damian Clark here:
Some of Damian Clark’s books: