MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Review Detail

Resist
Young Adult
November 03, 2016    
Overall rating 

Is the book engaging / enticing? 

Can you relate to the characters and/or subject matter? 

Can you easily follow the scenes/chapters? Are they descriptive enough? 

Would you recommend this book? 

You say you want a revolution? Well, you know...

You say you want a revolution? Well, you know... Following right on the heels of Counteract, Resist takes us further into the struggles of young heroes Tommy and Careen as they attempt to bring down an evil government agency, the OCSD, and its leader Madalyn, who is desperate to retain total control over the population. No longer the innocent waifs they one were, Tommy and Careen plan strategies with their fellow rebels - not exactly the best backdrop for a relationship. The plot, as before, was fast-paced and entertaining, and Tommy and Careen are great characters. You can't help but hope they end up together, despite circumstances trying to force them apart. I am thankful Ignite is out now, so I can see how this saga ends!

by Shrykespeare on September 5, 2016
Link to original review:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R36CFL0MZQ7GHD/ref=cm_cr_getr_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B013Z7URKM

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

To write a comment please register or