MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Review Detail

Young Adult August 23, 2017
The series will have you looking at the current political climate and seeing many possibilities
Overall rating 

Is the book engaging / enticing? 

Can you relate to the characters and/or subject matter? 

Can you easily follow the scenes/chapters? Are they descriptive enough? 

Would you recommend this book? 

I voluntarily reviewed this book, I gained no monetary incentives nor was I specifically requested to review the book, these are my honest ramblings and I hope you enjoy reading them - kat*** This is the conclusion to the story of Careen, Tommy and the rest of the resistance who are fighting the OCSD They are trying to stop the Cerberean Link, The tracker that Atari the Tech head designed, he is working for both the Resistance team AND the OCSD! OR does he have his own agenda???? You will have to read the book to find out. The storyline as it went was a slow burn but I was still glued to my kindle right to the very end. As a conclusion, I think Ms Lawson did a good job of wrapping up the storyline, BUT with scope for maybe some further stories - Once you were linked it was permanent, so who knows what could happen! What I found the most compelling about this series is that it's not so unbelievable - and to be honest America seems to be on the precipice of a big shift with the current administration, it starts small... taking away your rights one at a time, and before the country knows, its media is controlled and so are your liberties.... sound familiar (scarily so in my opinion) But let's not get into how I feel Trump is beginning to sound scarily like Madalyn Davies!!!! Ms Lawson's writing style is really enjoyable, it flows well, is fresh and interesting but at the same time modern and fits with the Dystopian genre. This series will suit any reader that enjoys YA dystopian novels.

July 5, 2017 ***
Link to original review: https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/RP6PB9RJ81I0O/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B071S8KFML

Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or