MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Review Detail

Talon, Flight for life
Young Adult
November 12, 2015    

Talon Flight for Life

I loved this book! Here is my review of it:
5.0 out of 5 starsA Top Flight book!
ByDeanie Humphrys-Dunneon February 25, 2015
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
"Talon, Flight for Life" is a captivating adventure in the series of books about Talon, his parents, and Matica's family. You'll discover beautiful things hiding in the Rainforest, and some extreme dangers lurking there, too. You'll learn more about the horrible poachers, whom Matica's family calls"the you know who" because it's too traumatic for her to speak the word "poachers." Reading the story, you discover why Matica is becoming more and more widely admired. Toward the end of her journey with her Dad, something terrible happens. Matica must be wise beyond her years and you'll see how amazing her Condor friends are. The story will mesmerize you. You'll be eager to turn the pages of this wonderful book. Not only will you love the adventure in the book, but you'll benefit from the important messages it shares. Congratulations, Gigi Sedlmayer for a job well done!
Review by children's author, Deanie Humphrys-Dunne

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

To write a comment please register or