MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Review Detail

WJM2.jpg
Action & Adventure March 29, 2018
Compelling and Intense
Overall rating 

Is the book engaging / enticing? 

Can you relate to the characters and/or subject matter? 

Can you easily follow the scenes/chapters? Are they descriptive enough? 

Would you recommend this book? 

In a treasure hunt-like adventure this story winds mystery around the globe bringing out an Indiana Jones type suspense. The plot was so believable I found myself in the story at times, turning my head to look over my shoulder. Given that Ecuador is one of my favorite places, the author has either been there or knew a load of details. And it was just Ecuador that the author nailed the scenes. The protagonist was interesting and without giving a spoiler alert, a bit suave too. I always gravitate to these types of strong characters. This heart-leaping journey moved the story at a fast pace. If you are looking for a fast action/adventure/mystery novel and you don't have the time of the first one, this one is my pick. I can see this story becoming the next biggest adventure mystery movie that peels the onion at every turn.

Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or