MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Review Detail

Alternative History September 19, 2018
A blazing fast-paced steampunk thriller
Overall rating 

Is the book engaging / enticing? 

Can you relate to the characters and/or subject matter? 

Can you easily follow the scenes/chapters? Are they descriptive enough? 

Would you recommend this book? 

This book was a fascinating adventure in the steampunk genre. The tension from chapter to chapter kept me gripped to reading what would happen next. The multiple stories in this thriller made me catch my breath to what Elizabeth and Samuel (husband and wife) would come up against after every corner in each of the plots. The scenes were so believable I stopped and wondered if the author had somehow been transported back in time to witness them before writing the meticulous vision of each one. The details were so far into steampunk I felt I was being given lessons on it. The combination of a former detective hooking up with a psychic made the story reminiscent of an alluring and charming history read.

I highly recommend this to seasoned steampunk genre readers and more importantly to newbies. This book will give you first-hand details of what you need to know to dive into other books in this genre.

Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or