MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Review Detail

Biography & Autobiography July 13, 2014
Riveting read!
Overall rating 

Is the book engaging / enticing? 

Can you relate to the characters and/or subject matter? 

Can you easily follow the scenes/chapters? Are they descriptive enough? 

Would you recommend this book? 

** spoiler alert ** This was a difficult book to read. Not because it was it was a bad book by any means, but the subject matter was difficult as it's was so close to my heart... the author takes us on a journey of the utmost emotions, who could not love a child? who could not hug a child? These things went through Lucinda's mind very often indeed. Her, then husband Jeremy being the positive chaotic job seeking, job losing, husband, traveling from place to place with Jobs, new schools, houses, and countries varied. A very strong and emotional story, and I am so glad I actually met the author and at least give her a huge hug!!!
To find solace and love with her second husband was a wonderful way for the story to end.. but alas, the dreaded "mother" bit back even from beyond the grave causing more upset as usual.

A heart-rending account of a simply awful child and mother relationship!
Well written!!

Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or