MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Review Detail

Erotica August 10, 2014
Wow! Great book.
Overall rating 

Is the book engaging / enticing? 

Can you relate to the characters and/or subject matter? 

Can you easily follow the scenes/chapters? Are they descriptive enough? 

Would you recommend this book? 

Lainie is close to thirty, owns her own clothing boutique and is in love with a married man, who has told her he will not leave his wife, he will not shuffle his children back and forth. Mason is the super sexy, married man Lainie can't say no to. Spending her life waiting for Mason to call and dropping everything, including plans with friends and family to be with him has become her life. Is it enough? There isn't a future with a married man. No children, no dinners out, nothing. Stayman is a friend and part of a close-knit group of friends Lainie considers her second family. Lainie hasn't noticed Stayman, but he has noticed her. As Lainie and Stayman's friendship grows, and Lainie hits rock bottom, she has a decision to make; stay with a married man with no future or explore a relationship with Stayman and have a chance at a truly happy life. Lainie's gut wrenching decisions made me mad, sad and happy. Blakely's writing made me feel like I was living this story. Her descriptions are vivid and real, her timing is believable. This story is different from the norm. Who would you fall in love with, Mason or Stayman? 

Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 9 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or