MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Review Detail

Between Pieces
Family Life
December 05, 2015    
Overall rating 

Is the book engaging / enticing? 

Can you relate to the characters and/or subject matter? 

Can you easily follow the scenes/chapters? Are they descriptive enough? 

Would you recommend this book? 

A realistic coming of age story

I enjoyed Conor Kelman in Among the Jimson Weeds and now he has won me over. The boy is older (high school) and Keene does a good job showing this. The characters in Keene's novel are colorful and believable as they deal with problems no kid should have to handle, but do. Many kids go through school feeling like they don't fit in. People of all ages will identify with this story. Keene promised twists and turns and he lived up to them. It's truly a book hard to put down. Although I should have, there are many surprises that I didn't see coming. The plot is believable and entertaining. It took me back to my high school years and the many problems classmates and I experienced and somehow made it through. I highly recommend this book.

By Sueon
September 6, 2013
https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/RF3LGXRV4JC41/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00NZRWF3K

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

To write a comment please register or