MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Review Detail

Emerging With Wings
Other
March 09, 2017    
Overall rating 

Is the book engaging / enticing? 

Can you relate to the characters and/or subject matter? 

Can you easily follow the scenes/chapters? Are they descriptive enough? 

Would you recommend this book? 

"The journey is fascinating"

Inspiring book of finding what truly matters in life! Danielle takes you on an incredible roller coaster ride through ups and downs of her life journey. I found her story to be engaging at all levels for me. I think because we are close in age, I could relate to the era of her life and beyond. Having grown up in stressful situations myself. I could feel Danielle's distress when faced with less than pleasing life events. Memorable parts of the book for me was how she identified feeling pursued (The Pursuer) and then defeated (J.A.B.). The journey is fascinating because one comes to a self-realization about unconditional love and self-forgiveness. I also admire how Danielle encourages pursuing the Pursuer towards the end of the book. I honestly believe anyone who reads this book will find some nugget of gold to use personally or share the information with another person in need. Well done Danielle!

John Gyorki
https://www.amazon.com/Emerging-Wings-True-Story-Heals/dp/0996103317/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1429294629&sr=1-1&keywords=danielle+bernock#customerReviews 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

To write a comment please register or