MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Review Detail

Romance August 23, 2014
Great read
Overall rating 

Is the book engaging / enticing? 

Can you relate to the characters and/or subject matter? 

Can you easily follow the scenes/chapters? Are they descriptive enough? 

Would you recommend this book? 

"Dancing Barefoot" by Amber Lea Easton is another great of her beautiful romance stories. I don't often get excited about romantic novels but Easton has a talent to draw interesting characters with believable conflicts and she has a unique grasp of writing convincing chemistry that just seems to strike a nerve with me. Jessica Moriarty just has a major breakthrough in her career as architect when a former love, Belgian photographer Jacques Sinclair, comes into town for an exhibition. The couple separated five years ago but their whirlwind romance then has left deep marks on both of them and left many questions unanswered. Conflicting emotions and unsurmountable chemistry cause both of them to reassess the past, their current lives and priorities. Easton shows the magnetic and hypnotic effect of physical and emotional attraction very well and the gradual crumbling of outer facades and deep inner resolve. This is a romantic fantasy written in a convincing and heart warming manner and with enough complications thrown in to make for a very entertaining and gripping read

Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or