MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Review Detail

Arielle Immortal Journey
Romance August 20, 2014
Intriguing
Overall rating 

Is the book engaging / enticing? 

Can you relate to the characters and/or subject matter? 

Can you easily follow the scenes/chapters? Are they descriptive enough? 

Would you recommend this book? 

The fifth book in this series continues Arielle’s story. I haven’t read the first four books, so I didn’t know what to expect, but I found the story to be enchanting. I easily picked up the back story and understood the relationships between the characters as well as their state of existence, be it mortal or immortal, after reading the first few chapters. The strong magnetic attraction between Arielle and her future husband, Sebastian, brings ample passion to this paranormal tale of romance and is the primary focus of the plot. A glimpse into some of the forces that are threatening Sebastian and Arielle take us into Sebastian’s lengthy past lives and loves in addition to an intercontinental menace. Neither of those story lines conclude in this segment leaving us wonder what the author has planned for book six. We get a sneak peek into a secret society and are tickled by a touch of magic and an unbelievable journey into the past. I loved the descriptive flair employed in describing the various settings to which the author takes us. The ending of this book, however, leaves the reader wondering how the past may alter the future. I would recommend this book to any fan of paranormal romance.

Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or