MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Review Detail

Out of the Box Regifted
Romance
August 20, 2014    
Overall rating 

Is the book engaging / enticing? 

Can you relate to the characters and/or subject matter? 

Can you easily follow the scenes/chapters? Are they descriptive enough? 

Would you recommend this book? 

Wonderful romance

"Out of the Box Regifted" by Jennifer Theriot follows the dreamy romance of her first book in the series, "out of the Box Awakening". Olivia, our 58 year old heroine, and her fiance Ash, as they move past the engagement moment into their life together. As they move forward they tear down boundaries, learn about each other and share each other's life. Once again Theriot delivers realistic yet wonderful romance writing, some steamy scenes included, with a big heart and emotional wisdom. Olivia and Ash take care of each other and of those around them and show true family values and commitment. I loved witnessing their life together with its ups and downs, with comic and tragic moments. Todd, Olivia's unlikely best friend, is a fantastic character and his life plays a big role in this book again. I love the book for its positive values and its life affirming message. Highly recommended.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

To write a comment please register or