MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Review Detail

Romance June 08, 2014
What a wonderful surprise!
Overall rating 

Is the book engaging / enticing? 

Can you relate to the characters and/or subject matter? 

Can you easily follow the scenes/chapters? Are they descriptive enough? 

Would you recommend this book? 

I loved reading this book. I hope that Nora Robert’s fans will give this book a chance. You will NOT be disappointed. I know it’s in a crowded category and it doesn’t have one of those typical romantic covers but don’t pass it buy. The story is wonderfully told by one of my new favorite romance authors. Well it’s actually more than a romance. It’s also a story about living through devastating grief and having the strength to move forward with life. I love the believable characters in the story and I love the smooth flow of the developing romance(s). It’s an uplifting story about a strong woman who rises to the occasion after a tragic event and makes her own way in the world. Although she is strong and independent, she also has a big heart. When it comes to love, it doesn’t matter to Libby whether the man is rich or poor. When you begin to see the relationships blossoming, you won’t be able to put the book down until you see how it turns out. I highly recommend this wonderful 5-star book by a talented author. 

kwadzanaon 
June 18, 2014 
https://www.amazon.com/review/R2NXITHJSCNEG5/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00KDICM4Q 
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or