MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Review Detail

Romance August 20, 2014
Very impressive
Overall rating 

Is the book engaging / enticing? 

Can you relate to the characters and/or subject matter? 

Can you easily follow the scenes/chapters? Are they descriptive enough? 

Would you recommend this book? 

"Out of the Box Awakening (Out of the Box, #1)" by Jennifer Theriot is a beautiful story about a woman in her fifties who loses and finds love. Told by the woman herself it has a wonderful honest and direct feel, as if confessed to the reader by their best friend. Olivia is a great character from page one. Decided to make the most of the geographical change forced upon her by her husbands' worklife she is an inspiration to anyone. Ten years younger than the heroine I found myself impressed at her up and go. Life deals her a few problems but Olivia manages well. Then there is new love and a new beginning. Romantic but realistic, this is a fantastic read. The fantastic message is delivered in an understated way that distinguishes the book from similar books. This is not meaningless chicklit or the tale of a mid-life crisis but a heartfelt and classy story. Very impressive.

Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 6 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or