How to Become a Successful, Effective Communicator
In this book, you will learn:
• The importance of speaking skills
• The characteristics of effective public speakers
• Impediments to effective communications
• The value of written communications
• How to practice to improve
Learning to communicate effectively has value to the individual and to the organization. A person's communications skills are transferable to any job or career, and thus the development of those skills should be high on the list of any self-improvement effort.