MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Review Detail

DEAD DON'T LIE
Suspense August 07, 2014
New Author to Watch
Overall rating 

Is the book engaging / enticing? 

Can you relate to the characters and/or subject matter? 

Can you easily follow the scenes/chapters? Are they descriptive enough? 

Would you recommend this book? 

I’ve always been fascinated by the criminal profilers on TV, Criminal Minds being a favorite of mine. So when I read the blurb on this book, it was a no brainer that I was going to read it. It was a very fast-paced psychological thriller that hooked me from the start and did not let up until the very end. I find it hard to believe that this is the author’s first book but was excited to see that there is another book coming out in the Dead Don’t Lie series in January of 2015, Dead No More. I read this entire book from start to finish in one sitting as I just couldn’t bear to stop. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and I often found myself clutching my Kindle so tight my fingers cramped. It reminded me of driving on ice. I hold on to the steering wheel so tight and feel like I don’t blink as I’m afraid I’ll miss something that could be life threatening. Needless to say, I’d much rather read a thriller than drive on ice any day. 

Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or