5G Simply In Depth
● This book is a comprehensive overview of the present state of 5G. Explaining everything from the most likely use cases, spectrum aspects, and a wide range of technology options to potential 5G system architectures, it is an indispensable reference for academics and professionals involved in wireless and mobile communications.
● Global research efforts are summarised, and key component technologies including D2D, mm-wave communications, massive MIMO, coordinated multi-point, wireless network coding, interference management and spectrum issues are described and explained. The significance of 5G for the automotive, manufacturing, energy, retail and healtcare sectors is addressed, as is the relationship between IoT, machine type communications, and cyber-physical systems.
● This book equips you with a solid insight into the evolution, architecture, network stack protocol, application, and of corse the challenges and future scope and prospect of 5G.
● 5G Architecture Design
● Machine Type Communication
● Small Cells for 5G Mobile Network
● Low-Power Networking
● 5G Radio Access Technologies
● Security in 5G Communication
● Applications and Use Cases