MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Review Detail

Chick Lit February 14, 2017
Endearing Love Story of Forgiveness
Overall rating 

Is the book engaging / enticing? 

Can you relate to the characters and/or subject matter? 

Can you easily follow the scenes/chapters? Are they descriptive enough? 

Would you recommend this book? 

We all know fate plays a big part in our lives, and when it happens, its effect can prove monstrous. Fate happened with with Pamela and Gavin in the very first chapter, drawing you into the story immediately. I hate, when it takes forever for the two main characters to meet. Not here. Their meeting wasn't contrived, it happened, just like it would in normal life when a man finds an opportunity to reach out to a woman. I found this love story believable, and relatable because of the battle of emotions that went on between the two of them. If you're looking for a really great feel good romance, Book 1 of Miss Roberts Love Song Standards Series will do it for you. Now, I can't wait to read the next ... hehehe.

Owner's reply

Thank you Marsha. I'm trying hard to finish the last 4 books of this series ... All The Way, It's Impossible, Sincerely, and lastly, Unforgettable. All of the covers are already created and simply beautiful. Fingers are crossed, they are finished by next summer. Hope you continue to discover the five others and enjoy them just as much.

Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or