MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Review Detail

Chick Lit February 14, 2017
Love the Titles & Covers of This Series
Overall rating 

Is the book engaging / enticing? 

Can you relate to the characters and/or subject matter? 

Can you easily follow the scenes/chapters? Are they descriptive enough? 

Would you recommend this book? 

This was truly a captivating story right from Chapter 1. I'm liking this author ... a lot, so far. I loved the little bit of suspense Ms. Roberts added right from the very beginning. I could not put my tablet down. I think what I liked most is how I related to the characters. Pamela knew what she wanted, and as much as her attraction for Gavin was strong, I liked how she kept to her beliefs and led with her head and not her heart. And despite the complication you built between them, it turned out beautifully in the end. I love the whole concept of this series ... titled after famous love songs and when I saw this one was named after the Everly Brothers 'Unchained Melody', I just had to read it. You got me at Book #1, Miss Roberts. I can't wait to read the others.
Owner's reply March 18, 2018

Nicolette, thank you so very much for the beautiful review. It touches my heart to learn that readers like yourself are touched by my words and story. Hugs from me to you.

Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or