D J Lowbridge
An example of what I do for e-book formatting
1. Replace manual indentation (e.g. spaces) with formatted first line indentations
2. Search for and remove double spaces and spaces at the end of paragraphs.
3. Check for consistent text styles and formats.
4. Replace manual chapter breaks with page breaks.
5. Align all Chapters, front matter and back matter.
6. Create a working click-able table of contents.
7. Convert the document(s) into a html format for easy and correct load to KDP.
8. Test documents on Kindle Previewer (online and desktop app), calibre and my own kindle.
I will be using him in the future.