MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Top Author Services Reviews

Mitzi Carroll copy editing/proofreading

"Love Mitzi! She does a great job, she picks up things I've missed that seem so obvious once she points..."
Mitzi Carroll copy editing/proofreading

"Another Author recommended Mitzi to me and I'm so glad she did! Mitzi helped me with a short piece and..."
The Wild Rose Press

"I'm so glad my debut book ~ Sleeping with Santa ~ is being published by The Wild Rose Press. I..."

Review Detail

The Faithful, Impact Winter, In the Silver Garden
Overall rating 

On Deadline 

Quality of Workmanship 

Value of Service 

Hannah is by far the best editor I've ever worked with. Her intuition and sensitivity led me away from some dark writing paths, and she helped me hone my first manuscript into something I felt really proud to attach my name to. Her attention to detail is outstanding, I can't believe some of the things she caught! My first novel went on to be a bestseller and was nominated best debut of 2014 by Suspense Magazine, and I credit Hannah with getting it to that level. I won't even send something to my publisher before Hannah has run her gimlet eye over it. I even dedicated my third novel to her, because I truly don't know where I'd be without her editing prowess.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or