MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Top Author Services Reviews

The Discriminating Fangirl
"Want to review my 2 sci-fi/romance/speculative fiction ebooks? Hi, Both of my sci-fi/romance ebooks are listed here on..."
Proof Positive

" Very professional services. Christie was prompt and ver thorough in her editing and review of my book. I have..."
Fiction Vixen Reviews
"Hello there! Would love to provide a free review copy in exchange for an honest assessment. Looking forward..."

Review Detail

Hannah's insight is invaluable
Overall rating 

On Deadline 

Quality of Workmanship 

Value of Service 

Hannah Sullivan has it all as an editor. She's a grammar guru with a high level of integrity. She works hard and I can guarantee she won't let you down. But I think the most amazing thing Hannah brings to the table is her intuition. With my first novel, Hannah honed in on what I was trying to do, even when I wasn't able to execute it. I felt incredibly supported at a time when I needed it the most. Getting a first book out there is scary, and I was grateful to have Hannah's guidance and sensitivity along the way. Hannah Sullivan will give you an error free manuscript if you use her proofreading services, but if you can also work with her on a developmental edit, I highly recommend it. Her insight is invaluable.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or