MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Top Author Services Reviews

Substance Books - Online Book Publicity Services

"I highly recommend Substance Books. Hajni has increased my online visibility greatly ~ which has resulted in increased sales!..."
Mitzi Carroll copy editing/proofreading

"Mitzi's probably the most approachable and professional people I've ever had the pleasure to work with. I'd recommend her to..."
Artwork by Julie Nicholls

"I had three mediocre book covers I designed myself that I was not happy with. Then I discovered Julie. She..."

Review Detail

THE WOLF TATTOO
Overall rating 

On Deadline 

Quality of Workmanship 

Value of Service 

My experience with Debra Hartman editing services can be described as most simply as excellent. For one thing, she was able to isolate several points in my manuscript to strengthen the story. Second, she is very passionate about delivering your manuscript on time. Third, she’s absolutely easy to work with. I found her personable and knowledgeable. Above all, her attention to details is outstanding. She can identify vignettes, head hopping, author intrusion, among other areas and offer practical ways to correct the issues. I realize how much we hate delays and inefficiency but you won’t experience this with Debra. If you’re a seasoned writer and searching for an editor to offer ways to strengthen your story, I would highly recommend you contact her right away about your manuscript.

Kenneth Fore author
THE WOLF TATTOO
MOSSBACK
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or