MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Top Author Services Reviews

The Eclectic Reader
"I am a Portuguese writer with several books published. I am currently translating my books to English. I would like..."
The Discriminating Fangirl
"Hello there! Fingers crossed over here that you are available to read and review my historical fantasy. Let..."
Mitzi Carroll copy editing/proofreading

"Mitzi was recommended to me by another author. I'm so glad I got in contact with Mitzi. She did two..."

Review Detail

The Lost City of the Condor
Overall rating 

On Deadline 

Quality of Workmanship 

Value of Service 

"Stefan Vucak has edited two of our novels, The Lost City of the Condor and The Mayan Mask of Death. My co-author Loretta and I found his assistance invaluable. He gave many helpful suggestions to improve the characterization and dialogue in our novels. It is wonderful to have a successful author as your editor, for Stefan doesn't have to second-quess where the scene is headed or how to polish for clarity and effectiveness. He's highly skilled at formatting and will help you present your novel in the best possible light."

Vickie Britton

Vickie Britton and Loretta Jackson Website
The Curse of Senmut You Tube trailer

SV
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or