MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Top Author Services Reviews

Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell
"Both of my books are listed on Authorsdb, the first, 'Smallbrook' is an historical romance (sort of) set in the..."

SV Stefan Vucak
"Red Zone by Alan McTeer I am always amazed at your work. Thanks. Realistically Raw by Diane Henry I..."
Mitzi Carroll copy editing/proofreading

"I loved working with Mitzi. She was kind, courteous, and professional. She answered any and all questions I had in..."

Review Detail

Top Notch
Overall rating 

On Deadline 

Quality of Workmanship 

Value of Service 

From the moment I first made contact with ebookpartnership.com and spoke to Matt or anyone else in the office I was impressed by their willingness and patience to answer my naive questions and gently educate me about the nuances of e-book publishing. Diane advised me which was the best route (and pointed out that my idea of the considerably more expensive route was not right for my book). all before I had signed up for their services, which I decided to do some months later.The same level of support and care was evident in all subsequent communications with Miriam throughout the formatting process and launch of my book. I thought their fees were reasonable and felt that I was not just a number, but a new relationship to develop. I deeply appreciate the fact they handle all the distribution and the royalties - all very transparent - and to know that everything comes directly to me, with nothing creamed off the top. This helps me gain an immediate perspective on how sales are doing in terms of covering my initial expenditure and also to see in which parts of the world my book is selling and where I could focus more attention. My book is being translated into several languages - initially Chinese - and without question ebookpartnership.com is who I want to work with again and again. They are professional, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, and I believe offer good value for money too. Highly recommend!.
LM
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or