MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Top Author Services Reviews

eBook Partnership

"Well, I think I'd give Value of Service a 5++ if possible... Everyone was so helpful, friendly and quick with..."
Blue Harvest Creative

"I have a very happy working relationship with this organisation. They are knowledgeable, talented, imaginative, creative and helpful in every..."
D J Lowbridge

AA Alexandra Anthony
"I had a major issue with the Go To fuction on Amazon TOC. Not only was he able to..."

Review Detail

The cover really counts.
Overall rating 

On Deadline 

Quality of Workmanship 

Value of Service 

Renée from The Cover Counts has done several book covers for me. I can honestly state that she's a very skilled person who takes the time to listen to what you want. Give her the core of your story, tell her what you think should be in the story at the very least and then just let her go and do her magic.
If you don't trust me, I invite you to my site at www.paulkater.com and look at the covers for "Wanted: hero" or "A girl named Sandy", to name a few. Renée has excellent skills, an eye for detail and composition, and actively thinks along with you to get the best out of your story onto the cover. Remember: you'll never get a second chance for a first impression, and the cover is that first impression.

Paul Kater.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or