MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Top Author Services Reviews

Fiction Vixen Reviews
"Hello there! Would love to provide a free review copy in exchange for an honest assessment. Looking forward..."
Mitzi Carroll copy editing/proofreading

"Love Mitzi! She does a great job, she picks up things I've missed that seem so obvious once she points..."
Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell
"Hi, Both of my sci-fi/romance ebooks are listed here on Authorsdb and ready for review. Vol I, "This..."

Review Detail

Great service all round from ebook partnership.
Overall rating 

On Deadline 

Quality of Workmanship 

Value of Service 

After the files for my first book "A dark winter nightmare" became corrupted, I was, as you can imagine quite devastated. Luckily though, I had a printed version of the manuscript, and, not having the time to type the whole thing out again (I type at a snails pace) I mailed the manuscript to ebook partnership to have the printed copy digitised using their scan/ocr service, and I must say, that the results were excellent. Ebook partnership did everything for me, including conversion of the file to e pub and mobi and also to designing a cover. I also signed up for one of their ebook distribution packages, which, in itself is a godsend and very well priced. Having used all of their services, I thoroughly recommend them. Ebook partnership are reliable and efficient, yet most of all trustworthy, and Matt and Diana are always there to answer any questions I may have. When I finish my next novel, I shall not think twice about contacting ebook partnership.
Paul Nelson.
P
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or