MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Top Author Services Reviews

Cover Counts - Book Cover Design

"Renée from The Cover Counts has done several book covers for me. I can honestly state that she's a very..."
eBook Partnership

P paulnelson
"After the files for my first book "A dark winter nightmare" became corrupted, I was, as you can imagine quite..."
Blue Harvest Creative

"As a self-published author, there was only so much designing and formatting I could do on my own for my..."

Review Detail

More Than Just Cover Art
Overall rating 

On Deadline 

Quality of Workmanship 

Value of Service 

Creative Digital Studios not only provided the cover art for Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life but also worked up a company logo from a rough sketch. They also went beyond the call when we had issues with the book cover going into Create Space. Both David and I were very happy with the end results on both projects.

If you are looking for someone who can help with company logos and/or cover art, Creative Digital Studios is for you. I understand they have up their game by adding other author services. One day I hope to be able to use that as well.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or