MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Top Author Services Reviews

Bookish Magpie
"Want to review my 2 sci-fi/romance ebooks? Hi, Both of my sci-fi/romance ebooks are listed here on Authorsdb..."
Book Trailers From International Book Promotion

"IBP is the place to go when you want a professional book trailer done right. The prices are fair and..."
Mitzi Carroll copy editing/proofreading

"If you're looking for an editor that will go above and beyond while staying on deadline, then Mitzi is for..."

Review Detail

Highly recommended!
Overall rating 

On Deadline 

Quality of Workmanship 

Value of Service 

I loved working with Brandi! She’s an exceptional copy editor. She was very thorough in her editing and her attention to detail helped my story flow much better. Not only was she generous with her time in answering all my newbie questions, but she’s also an expert in the genre I write! Her generosity extended all the way to help strengthen my blurb! I’ll definitely work with her again. If you’re looking for an editor to push your novel to the finish line, I highly recommended her.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or