2016 Book Cover Contest
November 15 – November 18, 2016
Nov 15 at 12:01 AM to Nov 18 at 11:59 PM PDT
Book cover contest entries give authors a new opportunity to give a shout out about their books and their covers. Features in the cover contest are:
- Direct link to your Author Directory page
- Direct BUY NOW buttons & 'more about this book'
- Enhanced SEO, increasing your search engine exposure about your book
- Social media marketing
SUBMISSION INFORMATION - Please read
- Entries are limited to authors with listings on AUTHORSdB.com
- Your book must be published and listed on AUTHORSdb.com bookshelf
- Maximum of one category/genre will be scored
- Book cover entries are preferably 600x900 pixels to ensure maximum resolution for voters
- Entrants can add their book cover only once. Text edits accepted only.
If your category is not showing? Send us an email for review
Prizes: Digital Badges
AUTHORSdb NOTE: This contest is a user based vote, and does not necessarily reflect opinions of authorsdb.com or it's brand. Semi-finalists and Finalists will be notified via social media. All efforts to notify authors will be attempted. We cannot be held responsible if the author details entered on authorsdb.com is incorrect, or you fail to check your social media for these notifications.
JUDGES NOTE: The number of comments does not reflect the user votes or user ranking of those votes ... you can vote without commenting. Nor does the number of social media counts reflect what users vote. These statistics are not public and are evaluated by independent, time-proven formulas for contests held over a long term period.
SOUR GRAPES: Please do not email us asking questions or giving comments like ... I think I should have won, why didn't I? I think you have chosen the wrong cover! How are you scoring as I think you are wrong. My neighbor's friend's dog and all his buddies voted for his book, and I think he should have won. (tongue in cheek :-) We will not reply. Remember this is a contest to help authors. We spend a great deal of resources on this contest to help authors create a buzz. There is no conspiracy to vote you out. ENJOY THE EXTRA EXPOSURE!
*Contest Guidelines Can Change Without Notice
*We reserve the right to accept or reject submissions
*We reserve the right to accept or reject comments
*Multiple guest comments from the same source will not be accepted